Owensboro Medical Practice was founded by Kishor Vora MD, FACC, FSCAI, Medical Director who in early 2000 saw an opportunity for a new medical facility in Owensboro, KY, and began
exploring the possibilities of a new healthcare organization located on the corner of Parrish Avenue and Breckenridge Street now known as Owensboro Medical Practice.
Under Dr. Vora's leadership, Owensboro Medical Practice has grown to
- Owensboro Heart & Vascular, a leading facility with advanced diagnostics services and medical treatments for all your heart and vein related health
- Owensboro Primary Care is an emerging family medicine and internal medicine practice, staffed with a talented team of physicians and physician assistants.
OPC cares for all ages, from infants to elderly, is proactive in accepting new patients building strong patient-physician relationships.
- The Immediate Care Center, a full-service minor emergency facility open seven days a week. ICC is noted for its patient-oriented staff, fast access to medical care and on-site laboratory
- Owensboro Advanced Sleep Center opened in 2007 and uses state of-the art equipment in 8 study rooms for polysomnography (sleep testing). Much more than a sleep lab, the Owensboro Advanced Sleep Center is a full service sleep center which is accredited by the American
Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Owensboro Physical Therapy specializes in the evaluation and treatment of orthopedic injury and dysfunction, including low back pain, neck pain, cervical headaches, strains and
sprains, radiculopathies, post-operative rehabilitation and a wide range of “aches and pains.”
- Beyond the Daviess County line, OMP has committed staff and resources to the
meet needs of small towns and rural areas with the addition of three full service community healthcare facilities. The McLean Clinic, The Hancock Clinic and The Muhlenberg Clinic practice grassroots medicine at
its best, offering a full range of quality care and hi-tech services to people in traditionally underserved areas.
The innovative approach to medicine has distinguished Dr. Kishor Vora and the
Owensboro Medical Practice as a leader in community healthcare and a major source for state-of-the art medicine in Kentucky, southern Indiana and southern Illinois.